- Adjusts to your body’s everyday movements so you can move freely and comfortably.
- Adjustable dual compression straps give flexibility to all body shapes and sizes for a custom fit.
- Suitable for vaginal and c-section deliveries, the band stabilises and protects the c-section wound to give your body the best chance to recover well after childbirth.
- Gentle compression around your abdomen, hips, and waist alleviates and prevents back pains and encourages an improved posture.
- The latex-free, hypoallergenic, breathable material combined with high elasticity and unique softness makes the support band ideal for sensitive skin.
- The band is available in 5 different sizes (XS-XL) and can be worn under or over your clothing.
- The medical grade quality band has been designed with and is recommended by physiotherapists for optimal postpartum recovery.
- Bronze-award winner at MadeForMums Awards 2022 & 2023 as Best New Parent Product.
Accelerate your recovery from pregnancy and labour
Whether you gave birth by c-section or vaginally, the Lola&Lykke Core Restore support band will help get you moving after delivery. The dual compression straps give you a customised fit to help with uterine and pelvic floor recovery, stabilizing your abdomen and improving posture while your body recovers from pregnancy and childbirth.
C-section recovery support
Our band has been specifically designed to support c-section recovery. It is designed with two adjustable straps to provide your core compression where you need it – so you can get moving straight after c-section delivery too. The postpartum belt promotes your post-operative healing by supporting your incision, decreasing swelling, and stabilizing your core muscles. Sit up, stand and sneeze without feeling like your insides are going to slip out!
Support and strengthen weak core muscles
Lola&Lykke´s postpartum belly wrap is recommended by physiotherapists to alleviate the strain on your weakened core muscles after pregnancy and labour. When wearing the postpartum band, your back and core are supported which encourages an improved posture and limits your chances of back pain. While your body heals, the Core Restore postpartum band can offer much-needed compression to gently support your core muscles, pelvis and back.
100% latex-free, your skin’s best friend
Our postpartum belly binder is made from hypo-allergenic, latex-free and breathable material of the finest medical grade. The postpartum band is suitable for sensitive skin and you can also wear it over your clothing if you prefer.
Reduce the appearance of “mum tum”
As your uterus expands, it splits your stomach muscles apart which can take time to repair. Diastasis Recti can be helped by wearing a postpartum abdominal binder like the Lola&Lykke belly band. The gentle compression encourages your muscles to push together, activating your deep core muscles, which can help reduce the appearance of a “mummy tummy”.
A belly band for all body shapes and sizes
The dual compression straps make wearing and adjusting your support belt super easy. Unlike other postnatal bands in the market, you can get a custom fit for your body by fastening the two separate velcro straps on the front and adjusting the tension around your abdomen. Whether you’re standing, sitting, feeding, or exercising, the Core Restore band will stay in place without rolling up so you can go about your day comfortably. Available in 5 different sizes (XS-XL).
Free Shipping for orders over 49€/45£
EU (except Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, Islands of Spain, and Islands of Portugal) are free for orders over 49€.
UK deliveries are free for orders over 45£.
Europe and North America
We offer deliveries to Europe and North America from our online store.
Rest of the world
Rest of the world - We are unable to provide shipping outside Europe and North America at this time. Please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer easy returns within the EU and North America.
See more information here.