We're proud to be an environmentally, ethically, and socially conscious brand. At Lola&Lykke® it is important that our customers, business partners, and our community know what we do and what we stand for.
A word from the Co-Founders
"The world needs a women´s healthcare revolution! Founded by two Finnish mothers, Lola&Lykke is a proudly women-led company with a fundamental ethos that a mother can only thrive when she is looked after too. We bring together the best in clinical research, health expertise and digital technology to change an industry and the lives of new mothers worldwide. As sustainability continues to be a key focus of our strategy, we are committed to creating a positive impact on society and the planet by building a transparent brand that supports responsible practices and uses its platform to champion social justice and wellbeing in the world."
Positive Luxury - The Butterfly Mark
Lola&Lykke is Butterfly Mark certified sustainable brand. The Butterfly Mark certification is an independent, globally respected trust mark awarded to luxury brands, retailers and suppliers that meet the highest standards of verified ESG+ performance. The Butterfly Mark ESG program is perfectly aligned with our business strategy and provides us with a North Star that supports every aspect of our organization. As a small business that wants to go the extra mile to positively impact our planet and the people living here, we are excited to work with Positive Luxury to guide us in our commitment to a more sustainable future.
At Lola&Lykke we always strive to conduct our operations in an ethical, as well as socially and environmentally responsible manner. Sustainability is a prerequisite for our continued success, and it is important that sustainability is considered a self-evident part of our operations. We focus on our material sustainability areas and continuously seek ways to develop and improve our work on sustainability across our value chain.
Restoring our Carbon Balance with Terrapass
We offset our carbon footprint to create a greener world
Lola&Lykke offsets its carbon footprint as part of the Terrapass monthly subscription plan, based on the company's actual headcount and verified carbon footprint from its manufacturing and freight activities. Terrapass is one of the most trusted carbon offset project providers in the US, with one hundred percent of their carbon offsets verified against broadly accepted standards by independent third party verifiers. All terrapass carbon offsets come from projects that are reducing C02e today. Terrapass does not sell carbon offsets that depend on events far into the future, such as a forest growing to maturity or a wind farm that has not been built.
UN Sustainability Goals
UN Sustainability Goals (SDG) for Lola&Lykke
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Occupational health and safety
- Access to medicines
- Access to quality and essential health care services
- Air quality
- Water quality
- Make investments in health a priority in business operations.
- Leverage corporate resources to support health care delivery by public and international organizations.
- Partner with health care NGOs and public clinics to raise awareness and increase access to targeted health services for female and male workers and their families.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Equal remuneration for women and men
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Access to sexual and reproductive health-care services
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Women in leadership
- Childcare services and benefits
- Assure sufficient participation of women – 30% or greater – in decision-making and governance at all levels and across all business areas.
- Support access to child and dependent care by providing services, resources and information to both women and men.
- Expand business relationships with women-owned enterprises.
Promote sustained, inclusive & sustainable economic growth, full & productive employment, and decent work for all
- Economic inclusion
- Capacity Building
- Availability of a skilled workforce
Elimination of forced or compulsory labour
- Foster entrepreneurial culture and invest in or mentor young entrepreneurs.
- Initiate skills development programs moving down company supply chains.
- Put in place mechanisms to identify child labour and forced labour throughout global supply chains, and implement remediation when abuses are discovered.
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Sustainable sourcing
- Resource efficiency of products and services
- Materials recycling
- Procurement practices
Product and service information and labelling
- Implement product portfolio analysis tools to understand environmental and social footprint of products within lifestyles as well as production.
- Develop innovative business models.
- Significantly reduce waste and ensure that any unavoidable waste is utilized to the fullest degree.
Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable & inclusive institutions at all levels
- Effective, accountable, and transparent governance
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Public access to information
- Physical and economic displacement
- Inclusive decision making
- Comply with laws and seek to meet international standards; require and support business partners to do the same.
- Commit to and implement conflict-sensitive, lawful and transparent operational policies and practices, including on human resources, public and corporate procurement, and in the value chain more generally.
Lola&Lykke® is proud to be an Environmentally, Ethically and Socially conscious brand
We are a Conscious Brand
We produce high-quality, long lasting, 100% recyclable products
We Support Great Initiatives
We drive positive change by supporting great health initiatives
Carbon Footprint Matters
We offset our manufacturing and shipping carbon footprint
Design from Finland - mark as evidence of Finish design excellence
- Lola&Lykke works with public healthcare providers like Helsinki Hospital Region and the NHS to provide expertise around physiotherapy during and after pregnancy as well as breastfeeding.
- Lola&Lykke is currently undertaking groundbreaking clinical trials with the Metropolia University to promote the wellbeing of pregnant and postpartum women.
- Lola&Lykke actively supports various maternal health initiatives.
- Lola&Lykke invests in fostering close partnerships with its manufacturers, supply chains and stakeholders.
- Lola&Lykke is committed to shaping a waste-free future. Our vision is that none of our packaging ends up in a landfill or as litter.
- Lola&Lykke´s aim is to bridge the gap between families and healthcare and to work with traditional healthcare systems filling in the gaps in mum-centric care going forward.